- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
NewSkin will collect personal data, such as names and e-mails for the different Innovation Ecosystem adherents’ key positions and contact. No sensitive data, however, such as that on health, sexual lifestyle or the religious conviction of people will be collected. No personal data that is not necessary to achieve the research task will be collected.
The inclusion of names, position and e-mails (company e-mails) is considered necessary to promote and ease the interactions within the NewSkin community. If it is the case that adherents are not willing to provide e-mails that could be considered personal, the use in non-personal e-mails (e.g email@example.com) or the internal message systems will be available. In any case the type of information stored will be similar to the information that maybe found publicly in companies’ websites or professional networks such as Linkedin.
Adherents labels (e.g industry, key interest and others) are referred to legal entities and cannot be considered as personal.
Data of organisations
- Name of your organisation
- Address of your organisation
- Central Phone of your organisation
- Contact e-mail address of your organisation
- Brief introduction of your organisation
- Label of your organisation
- Key interests
- Target KET (Upscaling Facilities)
- Accelerated long term testing (Testing facilities)
- Professional Email Adresses
- Professional phone number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the NewSkin Platform with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online in the platform
- Participate in the open calls
- Voluntarily complete a participant survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
The NewSkin platform collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account. • Email you within the framework of the NewSkin activities • Invite you to specific events related with the NewSkin topics • Invite you to participate in the open calls • Creating connections with partners, service providers or consumers • To classify members per type of activities, interests, industries or labels • Map out the localisations of the members facilitating networking activities
How do we store your data?
The NewSkin platform securely stores your data on a server rented at OVH. The server is hosted in a datacenter located in Gravelines, France. All security measures are taken to secure data, both at network and application layers.
Mailchimp news subscription form
By signing up to this mailing list, you consent that your personal data will be collected and processed in line with the NewSkin privacy statement. As manager of the NewSkin project mailing list, AquaTT uses Mailchimp as our email marketing platform. By subscribing to this mailing list, you acknowledge that your personal data will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. LEARN MORE ABOUT MAILCHIMP’S PRIVACY PRACTICES HERE: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Mailing list: https://aquatt.us7.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=ff1f5280bd3501ac496260e1b&id=b3bfd70fc3
The NewSkin platform would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner organisations.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the NewSkin project from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the NewSkin project Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
The NewSkin platform would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request the NewSkin platform for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the NewSkin platform correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the NewSkin project to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the NewSkin platform erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the NewSkin project restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the NewSkin project’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the NewSkin project transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: ALPHA-RLH, Rue François Mitterrand, 33400 Talence, France
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The NewSkin project uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The NewSkin project uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The NewSkin project sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us